15 February 2010

Thinking of You.

Sorry it's in the bag!

This is a card I was paid to make ( the best sort!!) for a friend whose close friend is in hospital (a sad time, though) She wanted something flowery so I used my new Penny Black 'Violets' stamp with Promarkers and Copics. I used the same corner stamps as the purple card and embossed them in gold and filled the images with Sakura gloss pens. The sentiment (chalked) is from Craftwork cards - I got 40 sentiment sheets on QVC for 18.00 which I thought was good value seeing as they're 3.99 for 4! I used a charm to decorate it along with flowers, pearls (I'm 'into' these at the moment - can't you tell!) ribbon and glitter. Unfortunately my friend's friend is very ill but she was able to see my card which made her happy so I was glad to be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue