18 February 2010

It's Snowing!

I've just taken this photo of our back garden! We have just been along the M6 towards Northampton as my daughter need to photograph a wind farm! Why, I hear you ask? She's entered a competition at Uni for a commission from Severn Trent who want a piece of art for their new building which they are constructing in the city centre. So hubby and I set off in the car with her, armed with cameras etc but only got as far as the Cathorpe interchange. It was white over and like a blizzard! We've come home and it's snowing here now! Good job it's still school hols although it's predicted for Monday too. We live in hope!! Meanwhile here's our back garden - minus the weeds and scattered leaves - the snow hides a multiple of sins lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue