15 February 2010

Get Well Soon.

Well, about time I updated my blog as I've made a few cards lately but haven't had time to put them on here, so, here goes!!

This is the get well card I was asked to make for a work colleague - seems to be a lot of people at work poorly lately. It's a mixture of embossing and colouring. The background is embossed in gold (a set of clear stamps I got at the NEC which I've never used!) I then bleached the leaves and flowers until they were pale and then filled them in with a green Sakura gloss pen. The flowers are coloured with a Sakura glitter gel pen. I was pleased how this came out. The image is a Lili of the Valley stamp (Teddy with Bouquet) which I coloured with Promarkers and highlighted with Glossy Accents and Glitter. I mounted it on Nellie Snellen mats and finished the card off with flowers, ribbon and pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue