13 February 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge - Frame It

This is a small 5" card for a friend who is a bit down at the moment.  I liked the sentiment and think it might cheer her up. I have used a Bp from Papermania and a Spellbinders Lattice Die.  I drew around the die to make a backing plate on which I stamped the sentiment from Creative Expressions - Simply Sentiments. I mounted the frame on foam pads and edged both with Antique Linen distress ink (It's whiter and paler in real life - blooming camera!). I edged the aperture with stickles and added 3 flowers and 3 glittery spots.
I'd like to enter this for the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge - Frame It.
Off to watch Colin Firth win all the Bafta's now - he's related to me by marriage but unfortunately I haven't had the honour of meeting him :(  I shall have to make him a card! You really must go and see The King's Speech it was brilliant.



2 comments:

  1. hey hunny lon time no see! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, what a lovely card, Hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is gorgeous! Bet your friend will love it. Fancy being related to CF too - wow!

    Thanks for joining in with our 'Frame It' challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue