9 February 2011

Less is More Challenge#1 - Pink, white and black




A CAS card using some free stamps from a magazine which I've had for ages. I used Distress Ink - Tattered Rose - to colour and my Design Runner to print the sentiment. I have been invited to a wedding in April so will be sending this off forthwith. I couldn't resist a few pearls to cheer it up a bit!
I'd like to enter this for a new blog challenge called Less is More. It's their first challenge and the theme is pink, white and black

 

And..... while I'm here look out for something sweet happening on this blog at the weekend ;) Shh.......


9 comments:

  1. This is a real sweetie! Thanks so much for joining in our very first challenge! I really hope you'll be able to participate in the next one too!
    Look forward to seeing you!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute acceptance card, sweet birdsThank you for joining us for our first challenge Hope to see you again next time
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's very pretty Sue. I entered this new challenge too and had to nearly tie my hands together to stop myself larding on flowers, ribbons etc... etc, but i think I oculd get into it! Love your cute lovebirdies!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely acceptance card - so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sue - and perfect for the Less is More challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fabulous card Sue.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hun, this is a cutie! I found this challenge so hard, lol! Loving those little birdies. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue :)

    Hope you are well hunny - not 'spoken' for AGES!

    This is a fab card and I LOVE that sentiment - I think I need to know more about it!
    Loving the new Less is More blog too :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue