28 May 2010

Miss Anya Birthday.

This card is for a friend's birthday. I've used a Miss Anya image and coloured her with Promarkers again. I love these pens but do find it so hard to keep in the lines as the ends are not that fine!! It's cut out with a nestie and inked around the edge with Antique Linen distress ink. The trees, leaves, cut- out flowers etc are from Cricut cartridge 'Life is a Beach', one of my favs. There are so many lovely things on this one. Bp is from DCWV (I used a piece with a photo of sea and sand) A few odd flowers and card candy finishes it off.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    A gorgeous card,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, gorgeous die cutting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summery card Sue - love all your cut out shapes. Hope you ahve a great weekend hun and are getting plenty of rest
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positively tropical.....I can feel the warmth!
    Brilliant card.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue