22 May 2010

Cricut Hydrangea Cards.

These decoupage Hydrangeas are cut from my Cricut 'Walk in my Garden' cartridge, don't you just love them, I do. I made these two cards as a tryout with my Cricut. I wasn't sure about making cards without stamped images as I love colouring and stamping but I think these two came out ok. The butterflies came pre-loaded on the Gypsy (Gypsy Wanderings). I cut several and mounted them together. The burgundy flower paper is from a HOTP 8x8 Vintage pad, distressed with Tim Holtz ink and the green is from My Mind's Eye. I used tiny pearls on the burgundy one and little gems on the green one. The flourishes are cut from the Storybook cartridge. I just love the Cricut, there's so much to use if I only had more time to spare!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - these are fabulous Sue - all those little flowers look gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue