30 June 2009

Fox News!

The news is... there isn't any!! This is the last photo which I took last week, you can just see one of them in the top left corner of the lawn. You can see my reflection in the window ( I was in my dressing gown as it was early last Wednesday). My hubby saw one when he got up on Friday but only fleetingly and he saw one jump next door's fence on Sunday while he was mowing the lawn. Unfortunately we haven't seen them around the garden. Either they've moved at last or they're getting in before us these summer mornings and getting up later in the evening when it's dark. A dog bone appeared and disappeared in the garden so maybe we're just missing them. Our neighbours have done a little digging in their garden so perhaps that's scared them away.

Watch this space!!

xxsue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue