22 January 2014

New Home Card

 Well, my blogging record isn't great as yet this year!  Here's a new style of card for me that I made at the weekend for someone who has just moved home. I had been looking at bendifold cards on the Splitcoast Stampers site.  They have a great tutorial here.  I was then browsing the Silhouette Cameo online store and noticed that they had a bendifold download so I just had to buy it.  They have several different styles, this one is 'bendycard with fence'.  While there I popped two more designs '4 houses and 6 tree set' in the basket and here's the card I made with them all.  The designs were cut from First Edition pads, Spring Drop and Owl.  The card is Anna Marie's Kraft card.  I used Tattered Lace sentiment dies for the greetings. A little Star Dust stickles glitzed it up. I loved the way it all came out, I cut it from A4 card and it fitted nicely into a 6x6 envelope, just!
 


 

2 comments:

  1. thank a lot for your site it assists a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've very good knowlwdge on this website.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue