24 April 2011

Simple Sympathy




A simple card for a colleague who lost her father recently.  I made the topper using a selection of clear Meadow Breeze stamps from Inkylicious and Tim Holtz distress inks.  I coloured the background using a mask for the sun and hills and Inkylicious ink dusters (brushes and distress inks - a lot easier than using a brayer)  The mounted sentiment is from Kanban and the top one is printed directly onto the cardstock.  I love these stamps, they are so easy to use.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card & sentiment.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that stamping is fab! I'm liking the sound of your inking with brushes - I think I need to find out more!!!

    Gorgeous card - perfect.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue