24 April 2011

Dimension Fourth MIce




Here's a little 6inch square card made using Autumnal: Gold and Brown stamps from Dimension Fourth.  I stamped the mice on the corn image (aren't they cute) coloured them with Promarkers and used glossy accents on the corn.  I used distress ink around the edges and mounted it on gold mirri.  The card itself is stamped with leaves and embossed with copper WOW embossing powder and then coloured with distress inks then rubbed over with ink using cut and dry foam.  I printed the sentiment directly onto the image using my  Xyron Design Runner.



2 comments:

  1. Wow Sue this is stunning! The glossy accents on the corn is really effective and those iccle mice are just soooooo cute!
    Fab card!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card - love the work you've put into it. Perfect sentiment too.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue