16 April 2009

Matt's Birthday Card!

Hope he likes it!
Pyramaged photo of Canary Wharf at night. ( No, not one of mine!) George download coloured with Copic pens ( hurray it didn't bleed!)
It's my son's birthday this weekend so I 'had' to make him a card (I was told that I'd be in trouble if I even thought about buying one!) so here's what I came up with. It's another large card, A4 sized (A3 folded) - well it had to be special! The photo is of Canary Wharf. I used a 'George at Work' image from Charmed Cards and Crafts which I coloured this time with Copic Ciaos. I was pleased with this as it's the first time I've used them ( another new purchase - heavens!) and the computer ink didn't run at all, which surprised me, as it usually does when I watercolour my printed images so at last I'll be able to colour all those downloads that I've got and hardly used.

4 comments:

  1. This is fab Sue! I love the headline on the FT...I see you're already spending it! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha hahaaaa!! great card Sue I think hes gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - love the headline too :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue