7 March 2009

March DC Friendship Swap.

Well I'm quick off the mark this month! This is March's friendship swap card for the DoCraft Forum. The extra challenge this month was to use flowers.
I made the main flower by folding bazzil card which I cut with the cuttlebug using my petite scalloped nestability circles. These were also embossed with the DeVine Swirls folder and inked with a Whispers Sepia pad. The other flowers are from Prima. I also used:
Stamped image - Tilda, Dovecraft backing paper and Basic Grey Recess paper, Martha Stewart Scalloped Dot border punch, Laura Ashley sticky ribbons and the sentiment was stamped using Studio G mini alphabet stamps.
The flower in more detail.
Close-up.
You can find the instructions for the flower here:
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Sue the card is stunning, if possible it looks even better in the flesh. I must have a go at the flower. Thank you ever so much

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue