15 February 2009

My lovely friends Helen and Pauline gave 'me' an award!

Isn't it kind of them to pass an award on to me - just shows what nice friends I have, thanks girls. Just wish my blog was as good as theirs. I suppose it would help if I made a few more cards instead of sitting here at the computer for hours - d'oh! I got some new stamps today from a small papercrafts show near me - a set of inches from Inkadinkadoo: http://www.inkadinkado.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=23&idproduct=702 which I thought would make men's cards, a set of label Nesties (labels two) and a couple of shirt and tie stamps from Dimension Fourth http://www.dimensionfourthltd.co.uk/index1.html (small shirt and tie and a set of ties). Now all I have to do is USE them!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww Sue, you say the nicest things!
    You thoroughly deserve the award - your cards are fab!
    Hope you enjoy your new goodies...don't forget to upload them on here!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue - you're welcome hun!! Glad you had a good day at the craft show. I only get to make about 3 cards per week in fact ...every single one I ever make gets on my blog lol!! HAve a good week :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue