9 March 2012

Totally Papercrafts - Friday Challenge #107 - My favourite Things.




I was asked to make a card for a friend's girlfriend and thought why not combine it with a challenge so here it is.  Totally Papercrafts challenge this Friday is called My Favourite Things and my most favourite crafting things ever (apart from my hubby who never moans at the amount I spend!) are my Penny Black stamps and my love of making cards which are a little different.  I love this stamp 'Duckling', it's so easy to colour and lends itself to decoupage too. I used Promarkers again and glossy accents on the decoupaged feet and bill.  I've mounted it on a Spellbinders die - Parisian Motifs.
The dp is from a set I got from DCWV.  This is an easel card set on a four drawer box which is covered with matching DCWV papers.  I used a border punch to decorate the base.  I thought my friend could put some little surprise pressies in the drawers!!

I'd like to enter it in Totally Papercrafts Challenge #107



3 comments:

  1. Really really beautiful Sue!

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pretty creation Sue, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous and the pretty spring colours look amazing.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue