7 January 2011

If you have a spare half hour.....

.........then check out all my blog posts for January. I've added all the things up until this week which I've made lately instead of blogging!! Life has been so busy - no time for challenges. I have a few more cards to add which I have made this week but I'll do them at the weekend. Meanwhile here's one more Christmas card - a quick design with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and a Cricut glittered tree! See you at the weekend. Hope you all enjoy looking through my crafty cupboard. ( I really do need a real crafty cupboard actually - I hadn't realised how much stuff I had until I had to clear the dining room for Xmas dinner - shocking!!!) lol

1 comment:

  1. I love that Christmas card, very simple but very nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue