25 January 2009

PBFC Challenge #4 (New Technique)

This is my PBFC challenge card set by Helen. It had to be made using a new technique so I chose Pergamano as I have never tried this before. I must say I was quite pleased with the result.
I was given: Flowers (x3)
Pearl Brad
Puffed Heart
2 Skeleton leaves
Ribbon
Coordinations cardstock
Emery board
I used the emery board to distress the cardstock, the pergamano pattern was free from Pergamano.com but I added the squares with my scor=pal. (not very straight I might add!!)
The image is a Magnolia stamp - Tilda promenade
I threaded the heart on wire and attached it to the basket. The sentiment was free from a craft magazine. I added Robin's nest dewdrops to finish.
xxsue

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love how you have used the little heart and your Pergamano looks fab!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sue!!! The pergamano looks gorgeous and I love what you've done with my bits! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue