4 October 2009

Tina Wenke Birthday.

This card was for a my school friend Carol's birthday, there's been loads lately and I must have about 8 to make this month as well!! I really love this stamp by Tina Wenke called Orange Flower, it's such a cutie, although this one I coloured pink!

I used Basic Grey paper from the 'Sugared' collection and my Prima hydrangeas for decoration, held together wth Papermania jewel brads. I coloured the image with my Promarkers, I find detail tricky as the nibs aren't so fine so I have strayed over the edges a bit. I highlighted it with a glitter sakura pen. The corners were punched with my Martha Stewart border punch. If you look through the back you can manage to punch out a single heart in the corner and I love the little holes that are left. Being lazy I used a peeloff greeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you enjoyed being here.
xxsue